Saturday, April 21, 2018

Baggage Handler

I was on Facebook this morning and THIS came scrolling by.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Why???? 
Because it's how it should be.
What a great portrayal!

How many of us are walking around with ALL of our baggage,
lugging around so much that we can hardly stand?
Carrying around our problems, our worries, our past, our hurts, our disappointments? 

I'm also usually walking around with all the possible solutions 
that I can figure out to solve all of those things.

But honestly, the weight is just too much.

And the truth is that it was never ours to carry!

Do you know this Mercy Me song???
I LOVE the line that says
"You were never meant to carry this BEYOND the cross"

Psalm 55:22 
Cast all your cares on HIM and HE will sustain you....

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on HIM because HE cares for you.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest.

Let's give it to HIM today. HE has the strength to carry it.
Let's check our bags (not check them as in keep looking through them)
but turn in all of our luggage and let HIM do what only HE can do.
HE knows every situation, every problem.
And the best part is that HE knows the solution.
HE is the solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips