Saturday, March 3, 2018

St. Patrick's Day FREEBIE

With Dr. Seuss activities behind us,
we are ready to look ahead to St. Patrick's Day.

I am constantly trying to change up word cards for 
the students I work with
(change the picture & they think it's a whole new game).
My St. Patrick's Day sets have been updated and 
I've bundled them to include 
preprimer, primer, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade Dolch words.
Fingers crossed that the change in pictures will keep them focused.
(Click on the picture to pick up your set.)

I've also been updating old files.
This odd and even sorting game REALLY needed a make-over.
So here it is, updated and FREE.
This is a fun activity to add to your seasonal Math stations. 
(Click on the picture to get your FREE copy.)

Hope this will be helpful as you're planning for St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips