Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Sick Vacation

While my kids are busy counting down the days left in school,
I have been home on the couch, SICK (for 10 days)!

The good news.....
when I get back to school on Monday, I will only have 4-1/2 days left!!

So, while I've been stuck here stalking everyone's Facebook pages
and thinking about what to eat next,
I put together an end of the year
Bible Trivia Bingo game.
It contains 60 questions from (and about) the Bible.
It would be great for end of the year review or just a fun activity to play.
I have it  posted in my store for 1/2 for the next 24 hours.
I would love to know what you think.

#tiredofthecouch

2 comments:

  1. Merinda-

    So sorry you are sick, but thankful for this trivia game. I already bought it and will try it out next week for our last week of school. Thanks for all the great items you share as Freebies and at your TPT store. It sure has helped me this year! Hope you feel better soon.

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl,
    Thank you so much for your well wishes and for your support. I hope your kids enjoy the game. Would love to hear how it goes. Happy Friday!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips