Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday again?

It's that time again! Monday and a full moon.....
My pastor once said, "God made Mondays too." LOL
Well, Monday can be a good day, so I'm hoping this one is good for you.

We are celebrating Dr. Seuss this week as I'm sure many of you are.
We have a week full of activities planned.
Today is "Fox in Socks" and we are all wearing crazy socks.
I love days like this! 
Not only are they fun for everyone, but I can get away with wearing my tennis shoes a lot:)
Our other days include...
Hat Day - 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
Wacky Clothes - Wacky Wednesday
Dress like a Cat - Cat in the Hat
Pajama Day - I Don't Want to Get Up Today!
Would love to hear about any special activities you have planned this week.

The other good thing about Monday is that it is "Memory Verse Monday."
Our verse this week is 1 John 3:1a.
The packet includes a coloring sheet, word cards, and a secret code sheet.
Hope you enjoy it.
Go out there and make it a good Monday!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

Blogging tips