Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pirate Girl Who? and a Linky....

Really?? 5 months? 
I'll tell you what I've been doing so maybe you'll forgive me for being 
gone from my poor blog for so long.
I was busy marrying the man of my dreams!
We had a perfect wedding on the beach. 
Not very big, but just exactly what I wanted :) 
Loved our beachy cake, and especially love this picture LOL
There were too many cell phones taking pictures, we were rarely 
looking at the same one at the same time.
Anyway, that's what I've been up to.

Hope you're getting off to a great summer.
I'm going to kick off summer by joining up with my friend Cyndie over at 
Chalk One Up for the Teacher for her 2 for Tuesday linky party.
This week I'm offering 2 of my newest products for 1/2 price.
If you use my task cards, I have just made a MEGA BUNDLE of all of them.
You can grab that below while it's on sale too.

4 comments:

  1. Love that happy married lady!!! Thanks for linking up!! Your Mega Bundle is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you look really adorable together and I wish you both all the happiness. I am also looking for some best venues Chicago for my anniversary party. Do you have any good recommendations for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips